Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Prediction for Walking Dead, Season Three


Merle's coming back next season, and of course, the hand-related puns just write themselves. Of course, I'd as soon mock a badass like Merle Dixon as I would try to tickle a polar bear, and I assume in both cases I'd get eviscerated. Nonetheless, I just had to express these notions in a little comic strip. And because Glenn is the perfect candidate for the insert-foot-in-mouth moment, well, this is the result.

UPDATE: I gave this picture to Steven Yeun at Dragon*Con 2012 and he was very sweet. He insisted that he was going to tape it up immediately and kept saying, "that is so good!" *blushing* Was very gratifying. Albeit, I tweeted at him later that I forgot to sign it, and he tweeted a thanks back, and then I looked at this blog and went, "Oh my God. I did sign it. I am SO blonde." So, you know, hopefully he didn't think I was just being a total attention whore. :P

1 comment: